Money-Back Guarantee allows the Customer to request for compensation in cases which are explained below.
For those Customers’ requests that do not fit into any category, they can contact the Support Team to explain the nature of the request and await further deliberation.
The following rules apply if a Customer opts to cancel an Order:
- In the event that the Customer cancels an Order when no Writer is assigned, the Customer is entitled to 100% compensation.
- The amount of compensation when a Writer is already assigned is 70%. The remaining amount covers the Writer’s and Company’s efforts in processing the Order.
- The Customer is entitled to 50% compensation if the Writer is assigned an Order and half the deadline has elapsed.
*The Company reserves Copyrights and this restricts the Customer to use any Products or drafts provided to them before cancellation of an Order.
The Customer is entitled to a Time Delivery Difference Compensation in the event of delayed delivery of a product. This compensation is calculated depending on the situation at hand and is influenced by the initial deadline and time of delay.
The amount of compensation equals to 7% for long-term Orders, which fall above 14 days.
The following hinder the provision of compensation for delay:
- The inability to receive the product on time due to technical hitches of the Customer’s Internet Provider, Browser or any system malfunctions.
- The delay is a result of the Customer’s actions, which may range from a delay in the provision of necessary sources of information required to a delay in payment.
- The Customer extended the deadline of the Order at his/her own will at no further costs.
Bad Quality Claims:
In the event that a Customer would like to get compensation due to unsatisfactory products, the Quality Assurance Team will conduct an investigation. The Customer is required to hand in a detailed feedback that shows the disparity between the Order requirements and the Product. The resolution will be influenced by the outcome of the investigation.
Note: Compensation will not exceed 70% in a situation where a not so solid claim is filed, and the Order had undergone Revision; since revision as a process entails reviewing, editing and rectifying s product, which can’t be done in the absence of the Customer’s input.
- Cases which rely on bad grades as reasons for compensation are invalid given that the Company creates the paper for reference purposes only and not submission.
- A “Turnitin.com” report is required if the claim holds that the paper is unoriginal. No other reports will be accepted for an investigation to be conducted by the Quality Assurance Team.
- If the compensation is requested for Editing, Proofreading or Formatting Order, the investigation will not be conducted if an unsubstantial claim is contextual. Editin